Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

They say a picture means a thousand words I think they mean a life time of happiness. I got into photography when I was 15 I got my first camera and then I progressed into using Photoshop light room etc. Photography makes me very happy I give 100% to try and be the best In Vegas I think I can get really big at it with all the hotels’ I also have a set up in my garage that I use a lot. I love taking pictures of everything epically people just to see them happy and to have memories forever makes me happy when you look at a picture you can see how hard the work goes into it peoples expressions you can basically tell what’s going on in the picture are what your trying to focus on. As a photographer I want to take pictures for a tattoo magazine maybe inked I just love tattoos and how people can express their way of art on them I also have tattoos and would love to be featured in the magazine I also want to do maybe weddings I haven’t shot a wedding yet but I heard it’s very difficult but I would love to do it and make the money but for now tattoo magazines. I want people to love my work and to keep coming back for more work done by me

No comments:

Post a Comment