Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

With my major being digital photography I embrace technology that makes me a Millennial. I embrace technology because I think we need it epically if I’m in photography it makes everything faster Photoshop ipad Macs things to help me edit pictures listen to music to focus all these things help.( One thing that all of the Millennials have in common is their utter fluency and comfort with digital technology. They don’t just embrace technology; it’s a way of life. The Millennials were the first generation to grow up in a world filled with computers, cell phones, satellite TV, iPods, and online social networks,) this is true we do embrace technology we do everything with technology even schools are using technology also everything can reach out to us with social networking everything Facebook is really big on using this with the Obama campaign to reach out to teen young adults and younger teens companies see this and this makes things easier to sell. People call us lazy because we use so much technology but I think were not we just get so used to it that everything sticks companies do great jobs at marketing there companies on the internet facebook  because everyone uses facebook everyone uses cell phones they do a great job of it. “All generations are comfortable with technology, but this is the generation that’s been formed by technology,” says a Yahoo! executive. For them, “it’s not something separate. It’s just something they do.” we are very comfortable with technology it comes so easy to are generation and easy to use. “Young people want to be in control of their relationship with a brand. They want to customize and personalize.” My generation wants to be in control with everything we want to be able to customize are cloths phones iPods everything so we can be different are where name brand. I am a Millennial I use technology allot I embrace it I don’t think I would be able to go without it I have grown up with it and that is why I am a Millennial.

No comments:

Post a Comment