Monday, August 29, 2011

week 8 EOC: my creative content

What I will do creatively for my finial since I am a photographer I will be taking pictures for my food truck of the dishes that we will serve we will have 3 or 5 dishes at a great price this will be for my food truck project it will help the costumers see what dishes they want and pictures of the drinks we will have this will help my business boom I think are prices will be perfect for my truck the pictures of the meals will have numbers and will say what they are called the pictures will be on the side of the truck we will have a cute girl taking orders and asking their name and a mega phone to call your name to get your food if my prices for my food doesn’t do that great we will lower them the picture will have the name and what’s on it the Mac attack truck will be a great investment to have it will attract many people to come eat and have fun car meets will be held amazing cars will be there and we will take pictures of everyone’s car. I think I will have a picture of are best meal are best meal and it will say  

No comments:

Post a Comment